Pages

08 April 2014

The Tiny Footprints Project

I was recently accepted as a photographer for The Tiny Footprints Project.  

The Tiny Footprints Project is a group of photographers who are  matched with local families to offer their services free of charge to parents of premature babies living in the NICU. 

The photographers capture the newborns earliest moments and are a part of the families precious beginnings.

Please share this information with friends and family to help spread the word so that we can make sure all babies that stay in the NICU (premie or not) have a chance to get professional photos taken.  

See the flier below for information on how to request your TTFP session.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a