Pages

15 March 2015

Project 52 - Week 10 - Look up

This theme worked well with spring and all the trees blooming.  


Looking up from ground level or...


...from standing.



A blooming tree at the barn.  All the trees around here are blooming.  It's officially spring.  

After I finished photographing the blossoms I switched to the barn cats.


Kitty photo bomb.


Muffin


Rascal



Rascal and Buddy.


And then it was time to photograph Carus and Scout.  She's working on a few things in preparation of their first show at the end of this month.  



Looking up at Carus while trying to keep Scout from licking my camera.


It makes him look really tall, huh?



Muffin again.


Week 11's theme is Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a